Jamf is trusted by 71,000+ businesses, schools and hospitals, managing and securing over 30 million devices to maximize their tech initiatives. With Jamf you can manage all of your Apple devices and secure them to stay protected against security threats. Security for mobile devices is now expanded to ensure the same solution is available to Android.
Industry leaders across the globe choose Jamf because it is the only solution to deliver device management, user identity and endpoint protection all in one.
Trusted Access can be achieved by:
- • Requiring only authorized users are granted access on enrolled devices
- • Providing a secure connection to corporate apps and data
- • Delivering comprehensive modern security to defend against an evolving threat landscape
And all of this is possible with Jamf.
Please reach out to us so we can help you along on that journey.
- • Zero-touch deployment
- • Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- • Application management
- • Inventory management
- • Self Service: company-owned app catalogue
Secure endpoints & network access
- • Identity and access management
- • Endpoint protection
- • Threat prevention and remediation
- • Content filtering and safe internet
- • Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- • Security visibility and compliance
But you can take it one step further with Trusted Access. Trusted Access, a journey or maturity model that is achieved by incorporating multiple Jamf products that will improve your security posture and user experience, ensures that only trusted users on enrolled, safe devices can access company data.
This dramatically increases the security of your modern workplace while streamlining work for your users.
Device management solutions for Apple
Keep your devices, connections and organizational data protected from cyber threats while maintaining user privacy.
Apple builds one of the most secure out-of-the-box platforms on the market. However, Apple’s rapid growth and adoption in the enterprise makes Apple an increasingly appealing target for determined attackers. Jamf delivers true, purpose built Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA). Therefore, security controls extend far beyond the office’s network perimeter and change the experience of the modern workplace. Jamf connects users with their applications and protects devices from being compromised through mobile threat detection and zero-day phishing prevention, as well as covering endpoint compliance and antivirus needs by preventing malware.
Who uses Jamf?
Why pair Jamf with Apple?
With over 20 years of experience, Jamf is the only management and security solution of scale that remotely connects, manages and protects Apple users and devices.
- • Same-day Apple OS support for every macOS, iOS, iPadOS and tvOS release
- • Industry-specific apps and workflows to meet your exact needs
- • Free virtual training catalog containing hundreds of training modules
- • Hundreds of free and robust integrations with tech solutions and platforms
- • Ideal solution to support an employee choice program
- • Proven ROI by reducing costs for ongoing device management and time spent on IT helpdesk tickets, improving user experience and mitigating risk to data, devices and users
Let us help you get started
Phone: +971 4 567 5626 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org