iHealth - Fit Smart Body Composition Scale
You might also like:
Track your weight and your body composition data
iHealth Fit is a smart Bluetooth scale measuring your weight and calculates/estimates different body composition data like BMI, body fat indices, lean body mass, muscle mass, bone mass, body fluids and your visceral fat rating. Track your results on its display or on the screen of your smartphone with iHealth MyVitals app.
6 types of body mass with iHealth Fit
As well as offering all the features of our classic scales (weight and BMI), iHealth Fit calculates 6 different masses, thanks to the four electrodes under your feet:
- Body fat expressed as a percentage, calculated using the quantity of fat in proportion to the weight of your body.
- Lean body mass expressed in kilos, calculated by subtracting the quantity of fat from your total body weight.
- Body fluids expressed as a percentage of your total body mass, indicating the total quantity of fluids present in the body.
- Muscle mass expressed in kilos, indicating the weight of the muscles in your body.
- Bone mass expressed in kilos, indicating the weight of bones in your body.
- Visceral mass expressed as an index: fats that are found in the abdominal cavity that surrounds your vital organs.
- Using an algorithm, the scale calculates an estimation of your optimal daily calorie intake.
iHealth MyVitals App
With iHealth MyVitals, our free app available for Android and iOS, iHealth Fit provides you with complete tracking and data history in graph form. View your history at any time, set yourself goals so you see the best results, and securely share them with your doctor, as well as family and friends.
Power supply: 4* 1,5V AAA batteries
Dimensions: 306 mm × 306 mm × 26,6 mm
1 smart body composition scale iHealth Fit, 1 Quick Start Guide, 4 AAA batteries
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Memory: 8 users; 500 measurement per user
- Range: Sys: Weight: 5kg-180kg / Body fat: 5%-65%
- Resolution: 0,1kg
- Operating conditions: Temp.: 5 °C ~ 40 °C, humidity: 20-85% RH
- Transport and storage conditions: Temp.: -20 °C ~ 55 °C, humidity: ≤90% RH