The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar makes it possible to listen to Lightning Audio while charging your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Enjoy music or talk through Lightning Audio headphones while you charge. Use the RockStar anywhere; at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
Made for: iPhone X, iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 plus any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or later
Works with: MFI-certified USB to Lightning cables
Works with: MFI-certified Lightning Audio headphones
Please note: The RockStar delivers power in to your iPhone/iPad, and only supports Lightning Audio. It does not support syncing or any other USB data, or similar protocol like Serial or UART.
- Metal shield provides structure to protect delicate circuit board
- Shield prevents electro-magnetic interference from circuit board affecting phone signal and wifi
- Electrical firmware design makes connectors interchangeable for audio and charging
- MFi certified Lightning connectors carry audio and power
- Jacket and strain relief made from flexible, soft touch, environmentally friendly TPE.
12W pass-through charging powers up the iPhone/iPad at maximum speed. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, using navigation, or taking calls, you can charge anywhere.
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, and is compatible with the full ecosystem of Lightning Audio headphones. The RockStar will also support the higher power delivery required by premium or professional standard Lightning Audio headphones to deliver superior noise cancellation without the need for batteries or an additional power supply.
"MADE FOR iPHONE" AND "MADE FOR iPAD"
“Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
Quick start guide